There are a lot of "heart" themed photo challenges this week (imagine that). This one is for the folks over at I Heart Faces and for Faith over at Simplicity. Here's my little Sophia in her rainbow heart sweater.
It is a fun sweater and it's seen plenty of love (on daughter #2 now). Thanks everyone! I'd love to be humble, but you are so right...she is a cutie and that smile forces you to grin right back.
so sweet!
ReplyDeletea sweeheart
ReplyDeleteAwe, what a cutie! That is a great capture of her smile :)
ReplyDeleteOh what a great sweater! Girls are just so fun to dress!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute smile!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is a fun sweater and it's seen plenty of love (on daughter #2 now). Thanks everyone! I'd love to be humble, but you are so right...she is a cutie and that smile forces you to grin right back.
ReplyDeleteAwww... how adorable! Thanks so much for linking up :)
ReplyDeleteI love this photo and all the color in it. She reminds me of a little Rainbow Brite!
ReplyDeleteRobin - I think the same thing every time she wears this sweater. Ha! I didn't know others still remembered Rainbow Brite! :o)
ReplyDelete