Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Hearts SOOC

Here's my SOOC camera shot with "hearts" for part one of this weeks Shoot & Edit with Forever 'n Ever 'n Always Photography and Ashley Sisk Photography. I had all kinds of creative ideas for setups with hearts this week. I was so looking forward to shooting something fun and different. BUT alas, my kiddos are kind of working against me this week so I was lucky to find a heart sweater in the closet and get her stand still for a few seconds. That said, I'm loving this shot of her twinkly eyes and mischievious grin. Can't believe this is what came out of our 3 minute mini-session. Ha!


3 comments:

  1. she is so cute in her heart sweater! awesome shot and will be beautiful with a little editing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable - this one is going to look great!

    ReplyDelete