Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shutter Love Tuesdays: Eyelashes

When I saw that the Shutter Love challenge theme at Trendy Treehouse this week was eylashes, I knew I would have to shoot the thick, beautiful lashes of my oldest daughter, Chloe. I marvel at her lashes constantly. This morning she was concentrating very hard on the puzzle she was putting together so I couldn't get her to look at me with those big brown eyes. Instead, I decided to shoot those lashes from above. I'm sure I have Mommy goggles, but I think she's gorgeous from any angle.


The Trendy Treehouse

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture!
    I just wanted to stop by from Trendy Treehouse! I do fun photography tutorials over at my blog and have a Saturday linky where you can post your images! I am a new follower :) Come by and visit sometime. I love meeting other photographers.

    www.thismamarocksblog.com/

    ReplyDelete