I've decided to enter this into two photo challenges too. First, I Heart Faces is having a challenge title "Hey Girl." They want pictures with girls faces. Second, Rock the Shot Forum is hosting a "Flower Portrait" challenge. Well, I went with a flower headband for that one. :o)
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Photo Challenges: Flower Portrait and Hey Girl
This sweet little picture of my oldest daughter is a treasure. Lately I get a lot of fake smiles and lots of toothless grins, but I miss my sweet little baby. This shot takes me back. Those huge eyes and that sweet face just melt my heart.
I've decided to enter this into two photo challenges too. First, I Heart Faces is having a challenge title "Hey Girl." They want pictures with girls faces. Second, Rock the Shot Forum is hosting a "Flower Portrait" challenge. Well, I went with a flower headband for that one. :o)
I've decided to enter this into two photo challenges too. First, I Heart Faces is having a challenge title "Hey Girl." They want pictures with girls faces. Second, Rock the Shot Forum is hosting a "Flower Portrait" challenge. Well, I went with a flower headband for that one. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Beautiful Shot! What a sweet sweet smile your daughter has!
ReplyDeleteShe is a beautiful girl.. Love this image..
ReplyDelete