Saturday, March 17, 2012

Rock the Shot: Spring

The nice people behind the Rock the Shot forum (www.rocktheshotforum.com) are hosting a little photo challenge this month. They want a photo that exemplifies spring. I have so many cool flower pictures that I took the other day, but I kept coming back to this one of my girls instead.

First of all, you can see our beautiful Texas bluebonnets - a sure sign that spring is here and something we look forward to every year.

Secondly, nothing says it's springtime more than picking out the annual Easter dresses for the girls. I love dressing them up and they are such girly girls that they enjoy it just as much.

Finally, I love how excited the kids get when spring arrives just because it's time to be outside. They love it! Even just walking through flowers or sitting on a swing...doesn't matter because they are not in the house. Yea spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment