MOTION:
Here's a photo from today's wildflower shoot with my girls. I just love how the wind is blowing her hair!
WAITING TO CLICK:
This is from the girls' first soccer practice EVER! Why is it "waiting" related? Well, I was shooting their warm up and almost just walked away to get my spot where they would actually practice. But instead, I waited until they each found their ball and started to walk away. Then I clicked. I think I actually like this shot even better than the kicking and scoring shots that came later!
FASHION:
Here's my latest attempt at copying fashion. I've been loving all of the cute rosette headbands I see on all the photo prop sites. So beautiful! I decided to try it out for myself and these two little rosette clips that the girls are wearing would be my first two rosettes. Yea me!
ANIMAL'S PERSPECTIVE:
My cat likes to keep the kids in sight at all times. I don't know if it's because they are interesting or if it's because they pose the most likely risk and she wants to keep tabs on them. Either way, I shot this from her favorite perch when they are in the living room playing. Please ignore my dusty floor!
MANY:
Here are the girlies sitting in the middle of many bluebonnets.
Thanks for letting me join in the fun!






Such great pictures of the girls - I love every single one of them!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures! My daughter is loving those rosette clips too... so sweet!
ReplyDeleteGoodness! They are just so sweet. LOVE that motion shot.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos. Such darling girls!!
ReplyDelete