SOOC
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Shoot & Edit: Faith SOOC
Photographing "faith" seemed like a daunting challenge for me this week. I didn't really find inspiration in the straightforward and obvious symbols of religion. They are beautiful, just nothing spoke to me. However, I did snap this beautiful moment with a butterfly that my girls spotted. They were so excited about it and the fact that it was on the "pretty purpur flowers." That's not a typo, just how she says it. Anyway, for me nature is very symbolic of faith. We have droughts, floods, hard freezes and blazing temperatures, and yet somehow things manage to come back...to thrive...and to continue to share their beauty. This moment was doubly meaningful for me as I watched my little girls take notice of that beauty and to share excitement over something not from a store and not on a screen, but REAL.
SOOC
SOOC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful photo!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty shot.
ReplyDeleteI find inspirations of faith all around me.....not necessarily from the traditional symbols, too! Love this beautiful shot!
ReplyDelete