Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Winter (edit)

Here is my before and after for my Winter picture. Thank you so much Ashley, for taking the time to detail your process. I have been getting to know Elements on my own and I'm not a very good teacher. I learned so much from even what you consider to be your most basic of editing tutorials. Yea! Visit Ashley Sisk's website to see more great before and after shots with a wintery theme.

11 comments:

  1. Your edit looks really great - much brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Great edit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've brightened it up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great edit! love the shot! And I love your new blog layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really brightened up that photo so well.

    http://leavesnbloomphotography.blogspot.com/2011/01/shoot-and-edit-week-1-editing.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love everything about this photo as i said the other day and the edit is just perfect!!!

    again thanks for joining us!
    blessings,
    jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Wonderful job brightening it! This would definitely be great to print out and put in a 5x7 frame in the kid's room (or living room, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how the editing does so much to improve lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet shot! I really like how you brightened it... :)

    ReplyDelete