Thursday, January 13, 2011

My365: January 11-13

January 11: Couldn't resist snapping a picture of Daddy reading the girls their bedtime story. I love that he gets this time with them every night and I know it means so much to them all.

January 12: This is a cool decanter I got years ago from a good friend. I don't know why it seemed like the thing to shoot today, but I thought this pic in the window was interesting.

January 13: I almost forgot a shot today so I ended up with terrible lighting (just like on the 11th). However, this gave me another chance to practice some new editing skills. Yea me! I'm learning! The girls have been upstairs playing princesses in their dollhouse for over an hour now (they are still up there even after this interruption). Too cute! I love that they play so well together and have such wonderful imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment