Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Simplicity Photo Challenge: Your Favorite Photo
This week they want our favorite photo over at Simplicity. It can be from any time! Can you imagine me going through every photo I've taken to find "the one"? I can't! However, I did happen to take one just a few days ago that I'm sooo in love with right now. This is my little Sophia. If you've met her, you know that this face is totally her. She's almost always happy and light hearted and this is one of the most genuine pictures I've ever taken of her. You know, because she's 3 and gives you the cheesy squinchy smiles now. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

such a cutie!
ReplyDeletethat is an awesome photo of her...totally captures her!
ReplyDeleteI can see why you picked this photo as a favorite. So cute and that smile!
ReplyDeleteThat smile is soooo sweet. I can see why it's a favorite.
ReplyDelete