Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesdays: Zoom Zoom

The theme for the Trendy Treehouse's Shutter Love Tuesdays this week is Zoom Zoom. I went back and forth on how I wanted to interpret this. My first instinct was to submit a macro shot. BUT then I thought it might be more fun to be more literal and post something with a vehicle (in my world, probably a Cozy Coupe, but hey...it works). But as I was going through photos I ran across this picture of a little girls running through the grass and I fell in love. Sadly, I don't even remember her name, but my girls sure had fun playing with her that day at the lake! I love the joy and warmth that I feel when I look at this shot of her "zoom zoom"-ing down the hill.


ILoveTrendyTreehousePolaroid

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute - he looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and so joyful!

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  3. the beauty of childhood. she looks like she is having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like she's having so much fun & so carefree!

    ReplyDelete