Okay, so it's been a LONG time since I've posted anything on this blog. Yes, life has gotten in the way and many of the photo challenges I was entering sort of fizzled out. In short, I was out of time and inspiration. BUT, today is the start of a new year (although today is almost over). I've decided to try doing a 365 project this year. I guess it's actually 366 this year, but whatever. Here's hoping that I'm able to keep up with it this time and here is my first picture of the series.
This is the aftermath of my NYE with my brother and my sister-in-law. We had so much fun just hanging out and going out for dinner. We drank way more than any of us have in a LONG time and really just enjoyed each other's company. And so....a toast....to a wonderful, productive and memorable 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment