Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Paper Mama: Whatever

Whatever goes at The Paper Mama and Paper Heart Camera this week. Since "whatever" is my youngest daughter's favorite word, I figured I should submit a picture of her. Some people may think it's awful and disrespectful for me to let her say that to me so often, but she's so flippin' cute when she says it that no one can keep a straight face. Another favorite thing for her is to dance. We have daily dance shows in our house and sometimes she'll even sing for us too.


The Paper Mama  Photography love...

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous photo! Caught my eye when looking at paper mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that frilly tully dress! Thanks for the challenge, see u next week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Love the soft dreamy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and dreamy! (visting from show and tell)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a girly, girl! So sweet. Love the pink and the dreamy look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shot of her! I knew it was her just from the thumbnail even before I saw your name underneath! Too cute! The color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete