Friday, August 5, 2011
Live Every Moment: Summer
It's kind of ironic that my first post in awhile is to enter the Live Every Moment summer-themed photo challenge because I've been pretty lazy about posting here due to living every moment of my summer. Ha! We've spent a lot of time in the pool, at camp, playing with friends and family and well...not much time computing. At any rate, my oldest has officially turned into a fish this summer and this photo is her just relaxed and enjoying the water. She never wants to come out! I have a lot of swimming pictures with fun jumps mid-air and splashes, but this one just seemed so serenely happy to me. Plus I loved the color and the focus on those eyelashes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it! The focus on the eyelashes is great, and perfect lighting!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shot!
ReplyDeleteNice shot!!
ReplyDelete