Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Skies the Limit Edits

So, I knew today would be a little busy and decided to edit my photos earlier in the week. But I ran over to Ashley's site this morning to see what the tutorial was before posting, just in case there was something to play with that I hadn't thought of already (there usually is). Maybe I've been following this too long because Ashley and I were so in sync this week. I had already loaded my images into a free CoffeeShop frame! How strange. So, just some clean edits this week, but I did add a little bokeh to the first one just for fun. Not sure if it really did much to the photo, but what the heck, right? Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love your clean edits today - that's really all that was needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were such gorgeous photos, but the edits are just right! I LOVE these colors and captures!

    ReplyDelete