Sunday, July 24, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: July 24, 2011

I guess I'm feeling ambitious this week because I'm attempting to gather all of the photos I need for the scavenger hunt. Yea!

Music To My Ears: We spent this past week at a music camp. The girls had a blast singing, ringing bells, clapping rythym sticks and dancing around. They especially loved the craft projects such as this tambourine. They have put on several concerts for us right here in our home using their handcrafted musical intruments.

Hat: Chloe has been playing around with this hat a lot lately. I think she knows how darn cute she is in it!


Clear: Okay, so it's more sheer than clear, but I had a hard time with this one. My only inpiration came at a time when the girls wouldn't really cooperate and neither would the light so this was the closest thing I could come up with for the prompt.


Out of this World: I was at a loss for this one and can't wait to see what others come up with for it. My girls looked like they could launch themselves out of this world the other day as they jumped and played in the much needed rain shower we got.


Sprinkles: And finally, a sprinkle picture. I thought about sharing another one from our rainy day just because the girls were so cute jumping in the sprinkles. Ha! But I thought that was a little lame. So, instead, here is a picture of Sophia enjoying a cupcake with SPRINKLES!


7 comments:

  1. Lots of cute captures here! I love your sound of music, you can almost here the songs and giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - especially your first and out of this world. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like the place to be jumping in the sprinkler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable hat portrait! :) She looks very pretty in that hat alright! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that first image with all the playful color. The hat shot is super cute - - she's adorable. Awesome images, all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Out of This World is so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable entries. Out of this world is fun and Hat is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete