Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Paper Heart Photo: July 13, 2011

Well, this seems to be a week for me to link up to all sorts of new photo challenges. Maybe I'm trying to make up for being to busy to submit much the past month or so. Anyway, this particular challenge has no theme so I thought I'd submit this photo of my girls at Sea World camp.

This year my big girl was old enough to go to camp without Mommy, but little sis had to still do the shorter camp with Mommy. Each morning they had to give lots of hugs before parting and going on their own separate adventures. It warms my heart that they have such a love for each other. And the warmth in this photo sort of mirrors that for me. I think that's why I love it so much.



Paper Heart Photo

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love it! The lighting and bokeh is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow tones in this...kind has a vintage feel to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a sweet photo! Your girls are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one great shot :). i so want a hug right now too.

    ReplyDelete