I found another photo challenge to check out and this week's theme is children. Lucky me! I just happen to take about 95% of my photos of children. Ha! Now, what to choose...
Well, I decided to go with this shot of my two cuties. I asked them to pose by Shamu the other day before camp started and this is what I got. My older one is just going through the motions to get it over with (her BFF from school is watching and she's a little embarassed). My little one though, she is trying to be silly. You see, Daddy ALWAYS puts bunny ears on people in photos. He thinks it's hilarious, but many a great family photo has been ruined by his antics. Now, it looks like our youngest is following in those footsteps. I guess it's good to know that there will be consistency in our family photos for years to come!
But all that said, I love this shot. I love that there's a story even though they are "posing" for the camera. I love the sunbeams shining across Shamu's back. I love the backlighting. And most of all, I love the mischievious little grin on little one's face!

CUTE!
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely photo.
ReplyDeleteI love the sunlight streaming down. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete