Monday, June 13, 2011

Paper Heart Camera: So Happy

So, I've been sort of MIA for a while. The end of school hubub kind of tripped me up and then we had a few big events both sad and happy that took my attention. At any rate, I'm hoping to get back into my photo challenges now and plan to shoot some stuff tomorrow. In the mean time, I saw that Paper Heart Camera's theme this week was "so happy" and it made me think of this photo I took of the girls on their last day of school. They love dressing up and being together. I was trying to get a shot of them both, but they wouldn't stop hugging and dancing. I finally just started shooting and I'm so glad because I love this image. They are both so happy in this picture and it makes me so happy every time I look at it.


Photography love...

No comments:

Post a Comment