Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Shutter Love Tuesdays: Crazy Faces
Today was Crazy Sock Day in C's class and I figured I could take her out and snap a few shots for the scrapbook this morning and maybe get a good crazy face picture for the Trendy Treehouse photo challenge at the same time. Little did I know that both girls would love the challenge. I'd ask for an emotion and they'd try to give it to me. Ha! We all had fun. I had a really hard time narrowing it down and there was no way I could pic just one. So, I decided to make a little collage for you guys this week. Oh, and don't you just love the way the slight breeze was catching C's hair this morning? Hubby said he now understands the need for wind machines on photo shoots. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


She's got some great faces. I think I like her mad face the best.
ReplyDeleteOh all those are sooooo cute! I love how you depicted every emotion!
ReplyDelete