Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Umbrella Edits

So, I was really pretty happy with my impromptu umbrella shoot the other day. Now that I have edited them, I'm even happier. I'm going to LOVE putting these in a scrapbook! Sorry for putting 5 of them up this week, but I couldn't decide what I would want to edit.

Oh! And I have to share a story too. So, if you notice S is touching her shoulder in several of these photos. One day she fell and was crying and I said, "Oh no! Someone hit your sad button." Then I proceeded to locate a silly button, a happy button, a sweet button and several others. Now, when we take pictures and I ask her where her smile is, she has to hit her happy button to make it appear. Hmmmm...note to self, try to locate a less obvious happy button!






1 comment:

  1. I love the button idea - how cute. These photos are 100% better with your processing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete