Okay, small confession here...my husband hit the shutter on this one. However, I set all the settings and even hit the focus before handing over the camera because he is one of the absolute worst picture takers I've ever met. Ha! So, here is my Mom, myself, my Mom-in-Law, and my two girlies heading out to our brunch for Mother's Day.
The second shot I did actually take myself. Chloe painted a flower pot and put a plant in it for me at school. She was so sad because it's only bloom fell off before Mother's Day. But then, we woke up on Sunday morning and look what we found! She was so very excited about our Mother's Day Flower.


love the shot of all the ladies - i can totally relate to setting everything and having hubby push the button :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful group shot! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love that you got in the picture - both shots are great!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great photo, how lucky you are with moms and girls. :) The flower is so pretty too!
ReplyDelete