Monday, May 23, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Chalk

After seeing that this week's Shoot & Edit challenge was chalk, I had some great ideas in my head for chalk drawing photos I wanted to try out with my kids. But yesterday my little one decided she had enough swimming and pulled out the chalk while the rest of the kids were still splashing away. Of course, I had to shoot some pictures and then I figured I might as well use my real life shots rather than trying to stage something later. So, here are a few pics of S chalking up the bricks yesterday.




7 comments:

  1. So cute! I love her face in the last photo! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that last shot - such a cute expression - and great job sooc!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute - she looks like she's got a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These soocs are great -- first, I love the perspectives/angles/details... but that last shot with S's expression -- too cute!! The exposure looks good in these too... I can't decide if I like them like this, or if they're just a touch dark... :) But I do love how the bright colors just pop! So, they may have had to be just a touch dark to get that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last shot is adorable much better than anything you could stage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots, I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that last shot is beyond precious! so cute!

    ReplyDelete