Monday, April 25, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Family and Friends

I had TONS of family photos to go through from the past two days. It was so hard to choose one because I had cute shots of cousins, nephews, aunts, grandparents....what to do? But, I really love this shot. It's not "technically" the best of the bunch by any stretch of the imaginiation, however, I LOVE this shot! I love that Daddy is being silly wearing the bunny glasses. I love how happy it made Sophia that he was pushing her on the swing. And I love how beautiful she looked in her white sundress yesterday. I even love that by this point in the day she had lost her little flower in her hair and disposed of her cute sandals in favor of her flip flops. Ha!


5 comments:

  1. What an adorable shot. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Daddy and daughter shots are precious and this one captures such a joyous moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great memory and fun capture!

    ReplyDelete