Sorry, I never got around to posting my edits from last week's challenge. Ugh! Here are my straight out of the camera shots for this week's Easter/Passover theme. I was able to get my 3 year old's attention for about 10 minutes this morning by bribing her with swings right after. Ha! I did catch a couple of cute shots of her with her eggs though. Hope you enjoy these!
Awww, what sweet captures! & I love the setting as well :) Can't wait to see your edits :D
ReplyDeleteSo cute - I really like the first shot!
ReplyDeleteThose are precious! I think I like the first one best!
ReplyDeletecute!! love the first shot!!
ReplyDeletesoo cute, her expression on the first shot is priceless!
ReplyDeleteSuch cuteness!! I like all the different perspectives :-)
ReplyDeleteAh! You got some super cute ones up there! I think with some brightening these will be great!
ReplyDeleteOh so adorable! Great shots! can't wait to see the edits.
ReplyDeleteThe first shot is fabulous. She s such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the last one!
ReplyDelete