Sunday, April 17, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: April 17, 2011

It's that time of the week again...scavenger hunt time!

TIME
I can't believe how fast time is passing me by as it relates to my kids. I remember when Chloe was still too small to ride the Dora big wheel, but she wanted to just sit on it and pretend. It seems like I blinked and now she looks ridiculous trying to fit on it. I'm so glad she still wants to pull it out every now and then though. I hope she hangs on to childhood with both hands!

POETRY
I love seeing life through my children's eyes...so pure...so joyful...so free!


OUTSIDE
Oh, to be a kid on a tire swing!


ZOOM!
Our driveway is great for things with wheels. The girls just struggle to the end of the driveway, then turn around, lift their feet, and ZOOM! My little daredevil is especially impressed that included a paved hill at our house. Ha!

ISOLATION
This week at soccer practice, the coach decided to make Sophia the goalie for their team. For my little social butterfly, this isolation was just plain weird. She danced and sang for a little while (this picture), but soon a little girl from the opposing team came to stand with her and they quickly became friends. What can I say? She just isn't cut out for isolation.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Your girls are adorable!

    I know what you mean about time flying by when you watch your kids grow. Mine are growing way too fast for me!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all...your girls are so cute, but I especially love your poetry shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all great, but I love the first two. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Thanks for dropping by! I love your pictures, especially the poetry shot.

    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete