Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Heart Faces: Shadows

Okay, so this photo isn't necessarily about a clever shadow capture as much as I love how it illustrates how little sister is just like big sister's shadow. I just love that! And I also love the way the light is hitting and well, I just love this shot and this is my entry for the shadow challenge over at I Heart Faces.



7 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation of this challenge, and I love their matching socks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how beautifully in synch they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the big sister/little sister shadow!
    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite thing about this photo is how the younger girl is looking (surreptitiously) at the older girl, mimicking how she's carrying the ball.

    Fun shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, that's so sweet! :) I love soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice storytelling! Love the pink colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This photo tells a sweet story... and I love the similar hair, too!

    ReplyDelete