Friday, March 18, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Yellow Edits

Here are this weeks edits for the Good to Wow Shoot & Edit challenge. I had fun playing with adding some sunflare to my shots. I wouldn't do this all the time, but it was fun to experiment some and it did work well with a few images. Yea! I may have overdone things in a few of these, but hey...I'm still learning, right?







5 comments:

  1. I really love each of these shots and I think the effect really warmed and brightened them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! They are much brighter and have a warm and inviting quality to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THEM!!! And the subjects are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The edits are just perfect... I wouldn't say overdone at all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the edits! They do make them much warmer...

    ReplyDelete