Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quarterly Top 5: January to March

Three bloggers have teamed up and asked for my Top 5 photos of my kids so far this year. It's a quarterly link up. So, after much deliberation and some super tough decisions, here are my 5 favorites.


A photo from our Valentine Card session. Love that Big Sister is so affectionate with Little Sis!

Getting to meet Princess Aurora at a tea party at Disney World. Pure joy!

This is from her 5th birthday shoot that we did downtown. I love the bright colors and they totally match her bright personality!

I love those peaceful moments when the kids just get along. Here they were walking hand in hand along the path with no prompting. Love it!

I caught the girls dancing in the playroom pretending they were attending a royal ball. So cute!


Amber's Articles

4 comments:

  1. You have captured some wonderful moments. The first one is so, so sweet. I hope if/when I have a second child that they love on each other a lot.

    The 5th birthday shot is EXCELLENT. The color is so vibrant and what a beautiful smile.

    The last is my fav.......I just love the perspective and the story behind it.

    Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. These are soooo great! That first one is adorable. You have some pretty girls! The last two are precious. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, too adorable, I really love the path picture...it's priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Love love love the one of them dancing in their room...it gave me chills because that is something my girls do too! That umbrella with the tu-tu is fabulous for a birthday photo! Definitely gives me some ideas for Kate's 4th b-day pics. It sounds like your girls have a wonderful relationship and I'm so happy you were able to capture it!! Can't wait to see your photos next quarter! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete