Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Paper Heart Camera AND Shoot & Edit: Self Portrait

This week at Paper Heart Camera, they want a self portrait and the theme is "nourish." Incidentally, the Shoot & Edit challenge is also a self portrait this week so I guess I will use the same one (mostly because I don't enjoy shooting myself). So...nourish...hmmm... Well, lately I've been struggling. I have hit a MAJOR backslide in terms of eating and it's only getting worse. This picture is very typical of my everyday dilemmas. Six months ago, the apple may have stood a chance, but today the cupcake just seems to be what I needed. Ugh! Hopefully once my daughter's birthday is over I can get back on track and get the yummy temptations out of the house!

SOOC:

Edit


  Photography love... 

10 comments:

  1. Nice perspective - I like your edit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shot! I just want to bite into that cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative shot! I love what you did with the crop and edit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS! Very creative :) I like how to totally tells a story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shot! And I can totally relate to this. I will eat the apple, then follow it up with the cupcake (or in today's case, a brownie-fresh from the oven). ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! A simple photo that captures a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Personally, the apple looks better to me than the cupcake, but I'm not a cake fan. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! I can completely relate!! I try to make sure to bring the baby with me every where - he's my excuse for all the (treat) umm, baby weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative!! Love your edit :)

    ReplyDelete