Monday, February 21, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Pink SOOC

Here is my SOOC shot for this week's Shoot & Edit challenge. The theme is pink. I found this cute hat during my shopping trip yesterday and just loved it. AND I got a good deal since Valentine's Day is past. Doesn't that always make you love something a little more? It's really overcast here today so I didn't really have a lot of sunlight to play with, but that always makes it so much easier to shoot outside.


5 comments:

  1. What a cute shot! and that hat is ADORABLE! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable hat and great SOOC!!! she is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!! that hat is adorable and awesome SOOC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That smile is so sweet and innocent-and that hat is too cute! Can't wait to see your edits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute cute can't wait to see your edit

    ReplyDelete