Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shoot & Edit: Love & Romance Edit

It's Thursday and that means time to edit my SOOC shot for the Shoot & Edit challenge. This week, I continued playing with the new tricks Ashley has been teaching us. I did the noise reduction, the high pass filter with soft light blending mode and the sharpening. But I also played with a couple of textures this week because I thought they gave this photo a more interesting appearance and a more romantic feel. I know, I know, it just doesn't look like a "romantic" shot. You can read my original post to find out why it's one of the most romantic pictures I've taken in a LONG time!



5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely texture on your shot :)It frames the image so well.

    Rosie
    leavesnbloom photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting use of texture - it does draw the eye in and center your focus on the clock though...nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the texture you used too and yet I still really like the SOOC shot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh. I really like what you did to this photo. Good use of texture!

    ReplyDelete