Thursday, February 3, 2011

Shoot and Edit: Red

So sorry to Jill and Ashley that I didn't link up my SOOC earlier this week. Kids have been home sick...know what I mean? Ha! Anyway, here is my "Red" shot for this week. It's my warm and cuddly scarf and I've been so thankful for it this week. It's frigid here in Texas, which is something we are NOT equipped to handle. Ashley, I have already learned so much from your tutorials each week. This is my first time to play with textures too. I have dowloaded the layer mask action, but didn't have it installed so this isn't exactly how I wanted it, but I don't have time to restart my PSE and finish it up! Thanks to both of you for all of the tips.

SOOC

Edit

Edit with Texture



7 comments:

  1. Both of these looks really nice - I think you're going to love the layer mask. It makes editing that much easier so let me know how you like it! Love the vibrant red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your edit :) You will love layer masks.

    Rosie
    http://leavesnbloomphotography.blogspot.com/2011/02/shoot-and-edit-red-week-4-edit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would I give to have that scarf right now! Looks lovely. You did a great job with the color in the edit! I really love playing around with textures - hope you have fun with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pops of red with your edits!

    ReplyDelete