Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Paper Mama: Valentine's Challenge

Chelsey is having a Valentine's Photo Challenge over at her blog, The Paper Mama. All entries must contain a photo, but the entry can be a single photo or a card that you create. I decided I'd kill two birds with one stone and create a little Valentine that the girls can give out in February. Hope you like what the 3 of us came up with for our card! And make sure to see all of the other creative enteries at The Paper Mama!


The Paper Mama

8 comments:

  1. This is sooo perfect! I love it and the humor of it. I totally relate to this!
    Great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! love this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughters are very adorable. Oh my goodness. I LOVE pigtails like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....so cute! Reminds me of the love at my house! hehe

    ReplyDelete