Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Paper Mama: Friends

Wow! Seems like I've been gone forever. After a wonderful Disney vacation with the family, I am finally back to my photo challenges. I missed it while I was gone! So, I see the The Paper Mama is doing a challenge about "friends" and upon the suggestion of a good friend of mine, I am going to enter this picture of my girls on Main Street, USA in the Magic Kingdom. We had stopped to let one of the Disney photographers take a picture of them in front of the castle and as he finished up something told me to grab my camera. Then Chloe randomly decided to give her little sis a kiss. I think it's such a cute shot that really illustrates the bond they have, not only as sisters, but as friends too. I am so glad that my camera is always within reach because this may be my favorite shot of the trip!


The Paper Mama

1 comment: