Thursday, January 6, 2011

My 365: January 1 - January 6

Okay, okay...the peer pressure has gotten to me. I've been toying with doing this, but was scared of the committment, but now I have been challenged to join in the fun so here I go. I am going to attempt one of these 365 things. I hope to post a photo for every day of 2011. That said, I already missed 2 days, but I took a pic in the morning and one at night on an adjacent day so I'm going to cheat (by a few hours) and call it a different day. Ha! So there!

January 1: This was for a Sparkly photo challenge.

January 2: This was for a New photo challenge

January 3: My little one LOVES to dress up EVERY day. The skirt and the shoes are cute, but I also love that she is wearing a tiara on the back of her head. Can't see it, but it cracks me up!


January 4: This was for a Happy New Year challenge. I was excited to start the new year off with a clean playroom, we were even ready to host a tea party!


January 5: This was for a White on White photo challenge


January 6: Here's my little one after I woke her up this morning. She is such a morning person that I sometimes wonder how she's related to either of us!

1 comment:

  1. YOUR behind! I just STARTED!! So I guess mine would be 361!! hehe... You are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete