Saturday, January 1, 2011

Memories, Dreams & Reflections 2010

 
Ashley Sisk is hosting a little walk down memory lane and asking others to join in the fun. Here is my list of photos based on the prompts provided. Ahhhh...what a year! And may you all have a wonderful 2011.
 
1. Me!

2. I Love You


3. Still Laughing (I'm not EVEN tired, Mommy!)


4. Winter Wonderland
 

5. Birthday


6. Friends


7. I was inspired (by a catalog, to buy the shoes, and to get the shirts, so that I could shoot the shot)



8. Spring Fever



9. Travel or Vacation (Stuck in the snow on the highway for 3 hours in addition to the 12 we were already driving!)


10. Summer Days


11. A Day in My Life


12. All Smiles


13. Autumn Harvest


14. Family


 15. Celebrate!


16. Let's do it again soon (because next time I want this shot with my good camera)


17. I miss you (and wish you the best with your new baby who should be here any day)!


18. Beautiful (I just love the relationships my girls have with all of their grandparents)


19. Dress Up


20. Macro (not really great, but I don't do a lot of macro shooting)


21. Holidays


22. My Favorite

23. Don't ever change


24. Just because


25. Hopes and Dreams (Right now we are soooo looking forward to the girls' first Disney World trip in a few weeks. This is the countdown chain we made a few months ago to anticipate the trip. It's MUCH shorter now...yea!)




13 comments:

  1. Your girls are too cute for words! And look so much like you it's crazy! Your images were great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful images, loved the 'just because' shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Love their naughty/nice shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved ALL of these!! Your girls are gorgeous and you've taken some beautiful shots of them! I love your Spring shot and your Disney countdown chain, what a great idea! Digging the matching jammies too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a really cute family! Hope you have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pic of the kids in their colorful shirts and matching shoes. So cute. Your girls are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There were so many great moments in this post - I hope you have many more in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The horses and the shoes... FABULOUS!! Love them!! they were all wonderful shots!! but the horse pic... melt your heart cute!! We have a similar black and white of our little girl lookin at a horse like that... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness your daughters are PRECIOUS!!!!

    Blessings,
    Jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute cute! Have a great time at Disney World... I love doing countdown chains!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Spring Fever" and "all smiles" were favorites! You have a knack for this! I love your creative eye..."I was inspired" was an awesome shot too! Have a great 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are so great. i love the little personality of your girls. they really shine in all of these photos. hope you have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone! I'm lucky to have such adorable subjects to photograph daily. I don't know if they always agree. Ha! Looking forward to seeing more of all of your photos in 2011!

    ReplyDelete