Saturday, December 11, 2010
The Paper Mama: Holiday Colors
Today I am posting a picture of "holiday colors" for The Paper Mama's photo challenge. I know this isn't the most amazing photo ever...really just a snapshot of my girls from our recent trip to Sea World. But it's so cute that after I explained what misteltoe was, they went under the "world's largest misteltoe" and this is what they did. Gotta love my girls for trying to create a moment for Mommy! Besides, the photo definitely has tons of the traditional red and green.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Such a cute shot.
ReplyDeletethis is too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh I think its just adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I just recently found out that Sea World does stuff at Christmas time . . . I'd like to go some year!
ReplyDeleteLove! This is such a cute photo!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this is just too cute!
ReplyDelete