Thank you Paper Mama for making stop and take note of the greatest blessings I could ever hope to receive!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
The Paper Mama: Blessings
At this time of year, it's so easy to see all of the blessings in my life. As many things as I have to be grateful for, I still have to say that my two daughters are the greatest blessings I've been given. Not only do I love each of them individually, but the way they feel about each other is so amazing too. The other day, we were sitting in front of the tree taking our Christmas card pictures when Sophia just randomly hugged Chloe. It lasted a while...like long enough for me to get about 15 shots in! And Chloe just hugged her back. It really made my heart sing!
Thank you Paper Mama for making stop and take note of the greatest blessings I could ever hope to receive!
Thank you Paper Mama for making stop and take note of the greatest blessings I could ever hope to receive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment