I've always wondered about the fun Christmas pictures where the lights are like blurred orbs and look all warm and glowy (is that a word?). Well,
My 3 Boybarians is hosting a holiday bokeh party and did a quick tutorial on how to create that fun effect.
Paper Heart Camera is also asking for Bokeh this week. Here is my attempt to join in the fun. Thanks!!!
That first shot is just sweet!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet shot!
ReplyDeleteI like your first shot! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh...what precious girls! A gorgeous shot! :-)
ReplyDeleteThe first shot is so adorable!
ReplyDeletethe shot of the girls is great! bokeh is fun, isn't it?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeletethis is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteAw... what a beautiful photo. The bokeh is just awesome too. I'm a new reader, nice to "meet" you! :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty bokeh! I love when you get one that takes your breath away...this is precious!
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDeleteThis picture is PRECIOUS!!!! You better be putting that on your wall!
ReplyDelete