Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Simplicity Photo Challenge: Thankful

For Simplicity's Thankful photo challenge I am entering this picture of a centerpiece the girls helped me create a few days ago. They painted and then we cut out leaves and then they told me all of the things they are thankful for so that we could write them on each leaf. Incidentally, we have 3 decorations filled with these leaves. I was so happy to see them really think about the blessings in their lives. And the leaves make me think of them...my two little angels...and I am oh so thankful for both of them!


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely little centerpiece and I love that you captured a picture of it. My girls bring home all of their holiday creations, and I hang them, but often forget to snap a picture of them. Years from now, I will surely wish that I had.

    xo*tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome idea! I might put the kids to work on some version of that idea...have my nephews in town and will need something for all of the kids to do while we are cooking! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that your girl helped you make it. I love these types of projects :)

    ReplyDelete