Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Paper Mama: Halloween

The Paper Mama is doing a Halloween challenge this week. They basically wanted us to shoot what we did on October 31st. Of course, I have tons of cute pics of the kids in costume, but you know how it is trying to get really good shots on a dark street with kids who can't stand still. Not easy! I did think this photo of Sophia turned out to be cute though. It definitely shows how deeply she was concentrating on her candy that night and I just love her beautiful eyelashes. It's probably not the best photograph, but it made me smile.


The Paper Mama

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful little sugar fairy! I bet she enjoyed each little smarties

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a very good shot... maybe not the best to see the costume but it does capture the moment... and that is what a good photo should do, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shot. You captured the moment well.

    ReplyDelete